Thursday, October 28, 2010

Bang-a-Rang!

That is the only word/phrase that came to mind when I woke up this morning. Why, do you ask? Not because I was dreaming that I lived in Neverland with Rufio and the Lost Boys from Hook, although that would be sweet. Rather, I was astonished and floored and bursting with exuberance at the realization that Khloe had gone to bed at 7pm last night and didn’t wake up until 7am this morning!!!

I had awakened a few times throughout the night to click on the monitor to check on her, but soundly she slept. She had a few whimpers early on in the night, but then not a peep until 7am!

Could this be the start of something new? (You’re welcome for getting that HSM song in your head…) Or perhaps it was the flu shot she got yesterday that knocked her out. I’m hoping for the former…only tonight will tell. Here’s hoping! Yahooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment